WIN A TRIP FOR FOUR TO AUSTRALIA’S SOUTH WEST PLUS A MONEY CAN’T BUY EXPERIENCE – LUNCH WITH JASPER JONES AUTHOR CRAIG SILVEY
THE MAJOR PRIZE WILL BE DRAWN 26/4/17, WATCH THIS SPACE TO SEE IF YOU'VE WON!
To celebrate the release of JASPER JONES, Madman Entertainment, My Cinema and the Capri Theatre are giving you the chance to win a trip for 4 people to Australia’s South West valued up to $8,000 with thanks to Tourisim WA, Australia's South West, Pemberton Visitor Centre, Karri Valley Resort, Pemberton Discovery Tours, Tall Timbers Manjimp, Holy Smoke! Courmet Cafe & West Australian Department of Parks and Wildlife.
The major prize includes:
- Return flights from your nearest capital city to Perth for 4 people
- Rental car hire for 4 days
- 1 night accommodation for 4 people in Perth including breakfast
- 3 nights accommodation for 4 people in a 2 bedroom chalet, including breakfast at Karri Valley Resort
- A Pemberton Discovery Tours Beach and Forest Eco Adventure for 4 people
- A money can’t buy experience – lunch with Jasper Jones author Craig Silvey
- Lunch at a local winery
- A visit to the Gloucester Tree and the Diamond Tree to climb to new heights
There is also a minor prize of a signed JASPER JONES novel and pack of 3 Australian DVDs valued at $90.00 to be given away to a lucky Capri Theatre customer.
Everyone who sees JASPER JONES at our My Cinema Premiere on Saturday 4 March will receive a JASPER JONES bookmark.
To enter, purchase a ticket at participating My Cinema locations from 13 February 2017 to see JASPER JONES, fill in your details on the entry form provided at the box office, and submit your entry in the box in the cinema foyer. One ticket per entry. Parent or guardian must provide consent and enter on behalf of children.
Competition opens 13/2/17 00.01 (AEDT) closes 6pm 13/4/17. Minor Prizes drawn 17/4/17. Major Prize draw 26/4/17. Major Prize winner will be notified and their name published on this website.Win a trip to South West Australia JASPER JONES My Cinema Terms and Conditions
Authorised under SA Permit No. T17/86; NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/10824; ACT Permit No. TP 17/00080